- Buy and install a little strainer to place over the drain for trapping food, hair, soap, etc. Clean the strainer regularly.
- Collect cooking fats in a container such as a can and dispose of it in the garbage rather than pouring fats down the drain. Fats can solidify in cold pipes and create clogs.
- Pour a kettle of boiling water down the kitchen drain weekly to melt fat that might be building up.
- Pour a mixture of a handful of baking soda with 1/2 a cup of vinegar down the kitchen drain weekly. This will break down fat and keep the drain smelling fresh too.
- Use an enzyme drain cleaner regularly.
Like Us on Facebook!
We Are Here For You
For plumbing in Southern California you can count on AA All Valley Plumbing Service to take care of your plumbing needs. We get the problem fixed right the first time. Call us for complete plumbing repairs including clogged drains and sewer cleaning, faucets and disposals, toilets, water heaters, leak locating and more. For plumbers with unmatched experience who are friendly and professional and will keep your house clean call the specialists at AA All Valley Plumbing Service.